VirtuaRED.com

Tu comunidad de Pro Evolution Soccer

Apartado dedicado a la edición de caras.

Moderador: Moderadores

Imagen
Facedatabase

Hola la gente,

finally, we did it. Rigth on Christmas, we finished our work on the Database. The work took longer then excpected but finally it finds an end and we can release on the 24 of December. The final version of the Database offers you the following features:
  • 724 Faces and 724 Hairs sorted by Leagues (Bundesliga, Premier League, Ligue 1, Primera Division, Erendivisie, Serie A und Andere Ligen) and Teams. All with their number in the cv_6.
  • An Excel user interface wich allows you to directly switch from the overview to a player by just one klick.
  • All Players have a picture from the front, the sides and the back, so you don´t have to start the game to find a basemodel.
  • A function wich brings you to the .bin file of a hair or face by just klicking on its number.
  • A special Hairlist, sorted by different types of hair. (Long, Medium, Short, Very short, bold)
We hope to bring you a little Christmas present with this. Happy Christmas and beautiful days with your family.

Your

[4D]Nossy & El Fluppe

FAQ:
Question:
I can´t use all the functions with Open Office. What is wrong?

Answer:
The Database is made for Excel, so the features will work perfectly only with that program. An OpenOffice Version will not be released because of the long time it would take to reprogram it. So some of the functions, like the user interface, will not work.
Question:
My program asks me if i want to update the paths when opening. Yes or No?

Answer:
Definetly no!
Feliz Navidad y próspero Año nuevo a todos

[Facedatabase @ Megaupload]

Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4
Part5
Part6
Part7
Part8