VirtuaRED.com

Tu comunidad de Pro Evolution Soccer

In this forum you can find all the versions we will release for VirtuaRED.com Patch 2021, our official patch for PES 2021/PC.
Support in Spanish and English.
Reglas del Foro: Before asking a question:
1. Review the Frequent Asked Questions, probably your question is solved there.
2. Search in the thread if your question has already been asked by someone. In most of the cases it is already answered!
3. If your question is still not solved, then please ask a question providing most details as possible: game mode, local/away team, stadium, etc.
p4c0 escribió: 15 Mar 2023, 01:09 Hey guys!

I have a question about team-editing..
I‘m still on VirtuaRed 4.1 and created a ‚fantasy‘ team by editing the team ‚Sturm Graz‘ from other european teams. It was the only team it was possible to change the team name, logo and kits with the ingame editor mode..

Now i‘ve created my own kits (.ftex file) and would like to replace the original ones. But after replacing the file to content/kit-server/other europe/sturm graz the kits don‘t appear in the game.

‚Sturm Graz‘ should be team no. 2081 and it is listed in the map.file

Strangely for the third and fourth kits i can upload new kits with an image, but the first and second kit are not changing. Neither by uploading images within the game nor by replacing the .ftex files.

Is there any ‚connection‘ to the database missing or what‘s wrong? (Maybe that‘s the reason why this team was the only one that could be edited within the game?) :S

Any ideas? :angry:
Thank you so much!!
If you can change name, logo and kits in the internal editor, it means that the computer is not licensed, so the kitserver will not work. The 1st and 2nd kits are surely included in the virtuared_uni folder so they are not replaced even if you load kits in the internal editor of the game. You must license the team in the database, change its name there, add the logo respecting the proportions in the logo folder looking for the ID of the chosen team.
Alvariko12 escribió: 15 Mar 2023, 15:22 Hola buenas tengo un problema con las camaras aereas de los estadios old trafford que me sale camp nou y con algun que otro que sale camp nou. Creo que tengo que descargar este archivo pero el enlace esta roto. Stadium_Aerial-Tunnel.lua .
Seria posible que lo volvierais a reparar? Gracias Un saludo Soys los Mejores
Alvariko12 escribió: 15 Mar 2023, 20:03 Hola buenas tengo un problema coj las camaras aereas de los estadios ya que se mezclan entre ellos por ejemplo camp nou con old trafford que tengo que hacer para solucionarlo?
Alvariko12 escribió: 16 Mar 2023, 00:15 Imagen
Hola buenas el enlace está roto podríais arreglarlo gracias , tengo problemas con las vistas aéreas de los estadios y querría solución Gracias !
La paciencia bien? intenta no hacer spam, repetir el mismo mensaje porque no recibes respuesta/solución 3 veces en el mismo día... muy lógico no es. Recuerda que el equipo de Virtuared hace esto quitándose tiempo libre, no están obligados a hacerlo, creo que con decir una vez tu problema, es suficiente.
Thank you so much!
Which file do i need to paste into pes editor?
(Or where can i find the old database from 4.1?)

I‘ve already tried to put the database downloaded from the first post into pes editor and everything works fine. But i have to use/edit my current database.

Thank you!
p4c0 escribió: 17 Mar 2023, 09:45 Thank you so much!

I‘ve already tried to put the database downloaded from the first post into pes editor and everything works fine. But i have to use/edit my current database.

Thank you!
en la carpeta livecpk debería haber una carpeta llamada virtuared_database o virtuared_db (o similar), casi todos los archivos necesarios están ahí, te faltarán algunos que puedes, o bien buscarlos por el resto de carpetas del livecpk (ya que tienen que estar todos para que la database esté completa) o sacarlos del cpk original del juego, pero no recuerdo cual era.
Por Avathor
neorul escribió: 01 Mar 2023, 21:22
Avathor escribió: 28 Feb 2023, 08:17 Alguien sabe como habilitar la importación en Virtuared?. Intento importar la Primera RFEF y me dice que la importación no está habilitada o algo asi.
Los parches como virtuared licencian los equipos, por lo que la importación desde el editor interno no está disponible.
Avathor escribió: 28 Feb 2023, 21:29 Otra pregunta. Alguien sabe si se pueden tener inslatalos a la vez Virtuared y Football Life 23. Es decir...2 juegos sin que se mezclen los edits ni las databases?
Football Life, no es un nuevo juego, es una versión CPY de PES21 tuneada, que facilita a quienes no tienen el juego original tener una opción de poder jugarlo, según ellos sin los bugs habituales de esta versión, lo cual provoca que football life vaya a buscar el edit a la misma dirección que el juego original, es posible que en algunos casos, el edit que va a buscar sea el de la carpeta que se crea de football life 23, pero la mayoría de veces no ocurre así.
Pues se me ocurre una solución para poder probar Football Life sin machacar el EDIT de VirtuaRed. Crear otro usuario en Windows como administrador e instalarlo ahi. :gafas:
neorul escribió: 18 Mar 2023, 19:30
p4c0 escribió: 17 Mar 2023, 09:45 Thank you so much!

Thank you!
en la carpeta livecpk debería haber una carpeta llamada virtuared_database o virtuared_db (o similar), casi todos los archivos necesarios están ahí, te faltarán algunos que puedes, o bien buscarlos por el resto de carpetas del livecpk (ya que tienen que estar todos para que la database esté completa) o sacarlos del cpk original del juego, pero no recuerdo cual era.

Thank you so much! I got it!