VirtuaRED.com

Tu comunidad de Pro Evolution Soccer

In this forum you can find all the versions we will release for VirtuaRED.com Patch 2020, our official patch for PES 2020/PC.
Support in Spanish and English.
maxo7878 escribió: 26 Jun 2020, 20:57 Hey guys,
First of all thank you for the fix that was fast!
So Im using your patch but I would like to edit some kits, I can't see where I could add kits. I have unpacked the Vred_kits cpk file but I can't find team names or kits inside it.
It was very easy to do this on PS4 but Im a bit lost here.
Do I need to use Kitserver?
Thanks
If you are not too used to edit PES, my recommendation for you is to use the kitserver for adding specific kits.
julionat10 escribió: 26 Jun 2020, 22:17 Es normal que al actualizar me salga que si quiero actualizar las plantillas de equipos y selecciones, le diga que si, pero luego siga saliendo las mismas plantillas y jugadores que salían con el edit del parche?
Vamos que no me ha cambiado nada....
Decir que han salido las barritas como que se había importado los cambios...
Si te sigue saliendo todo tal cual estaba en el parche, entonces genial. Es normal que a veces aparezcan estos avisos.
I have noticed "dlc 8.0 fix" did not contain "VRED_Anthems" and "VRED_CoachML" in the latest DpFilelist.bin. Is it because of the non-compatability with the DLC 8.0? And edit00000 file for DLC 7.0 seems to be outdated because a new Edit file would be automatically generated when the game updated. Will you update a new edit file for 8.0? Finally, I have to say this is my favourite pes2020 patch. I am really grateful for your amazing works. Thank you so much! :good:
tonytoffee escribió: 28 Jun 2020, 11:19 I have noticed "dlc 8.0 fix" did not contain "VRED_Anthems" and "VRED_CoachML" in the latest DpFilelist.bin. Is it because of the non-compatability with the DLC 8.0? And edit00000 file for DLC 7.0 seems to be outdated because a new Edit file would be automatically generated when the game updated. Will you update a new edit file for 8.0? Finally, I have to say this is my favourite pes2020 patch. I am really grateful for your amazing works. Thank you so much! :good:
I have checked and those cpk's are enabled at the DpFileList.bin fil :o
FranJavi escribió: 28 Jun 2020, 12:04
tonytoffee escribió: 28 Jun 2020, 11:19 I have noticed "dlc 8.0 fix" did not contain "VRED_Anthems" and "VRED_CoachML" in the latest DpFilelist.bin. Is it because of the non-compatability with the DLC 8.0? And edit00000 file for DLC 7.0 seems to be outdated because a new Edit file would be automatically generated when the game updated. Will you update a new edit file for 8.0? Finally, I have to say this is my favourite pes2020 patch. I am really grateful for your amazing works. Thank you so much! :good:
I have checked and those cpk's are enabled at the DpFileList.bin fil :o
I 've recheck it and I think you are right. The reason might be because I used a different version of Dpfilelist generator and this caused the missing of some CPK files.
Rodro333 escribió: 03 Jun 2020, 17:57 La había sustituido si, ahora lo hice como me indicaron pero me quedaron los estadios del sider todos negros como si no tuvieran luz... borro todas las carpetas de los estadios y las instalo desde cero mejor no?
Rodro333 escribió: 01 Jun 2020, 08:26 Hola, en el estadio del Nottingham Forest sale el césped todo blanco si es de día y todo azul si es de noche, estaba jugando una liga pero ahora con este error no puedo jugar más de local, lo podrán solucionar con el fix que saldrá para el DLC7.0???
Recien he instalado el parche y tengo el mismo problema, algunos estadios como el santiago bernabeu y el anfield se ven todo negro, como si no hubiera luz. ojala alguien nos ayude