VirtuaRED.com

Tu comunidad de Pro Evolution Soccer

Todo lo relativo a la edición PES 2016 para todas las plataformas.

Moderador: Moderadores

Por Txak
Imagen

New Version 2.0.0

What´s new?:
-Added teams ability, Set Captain, Long and Short Foul Tacker, Left and Right Corner taker, Penalty taker (Thanks Txak for info),transfers, National team transfers, Change Team order players.

-As you may Know, with Lagun-2, vadim95, Mustafa... etc etc fount that we Know that values size could be Know by conversion between pc and console, so Now Team is full decoded, team is licensed only on 1 bit, not byte, for example, so now is full decoded Team, and Country, All countries Id are Known now. Study competitoins is all values to try to find a way toMake new leagues. So please if you find some Unknown Values let me Know,

-Fixed Player Added Id´s Problem, Thanks Faith genesis raven for tip.

-Fixed Ps3 Save Problem, Thanks Faith genesis raven for tip.

-Added on extra tab the ability to Change Players and team Names to First capital letter only. Thanks vadim_95 for sugg. and all help.

-Recoded many parts to solve bugs and problems with new values founded.

i´ll be off for a long time, I need many time for study. Try to fix bugs if exits. Thanks to all. :BYE:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1udh52i4ur4nwd/DINO%20EDITOR%202016%202.0.0.rar?dl=0

https://mega.nz/#!HlY3nb5S!2BRIRBJfM8GwEnO8zOEGnvVrbAlhDPcGX3hEa-6MXmA
► Mostrar Spoiler
► Mostrar Spoiler
► Mostrar Spoiler
Dino editor is a tool to modify the database of the game. You need to open the pesdb directory.
DINOTOOL.
A tool to manage pesdb folder, files that could be managed.
-Player.bin
-PlayerAssignment.bin
-Team.bin
-CompetitionRegulation.bin(Only for read competitions)
-CompetitionEntry.bin
-Coach.bin
-country.bin
-Stadium.bin

All this files Must be present on folder.

What could be done?

-Manage competiton, leagues, cup, supercup etc etc., add or delete teams.

-Manage Teams. Add teams (clone an Existing one) Rename, tranfer players, Change Name, zone, Short name, stadium, coach etc etc.

-Manage Players. Change names, tranfers, dorsal, Id, Nationality etc etc. And Add players too.

a-bilitty to select other bin files Player1,coach1 etc....

Don´t forget to push apply Changes and finally Save Changes.
Always make a backup of your files (and if you use option file you must delete or create a new one after edit to see changes).

STEP BY STEP:
-Extract from dt10.cpk or dlc latest pesdb folder. \common\etc\pesdb (location).
-Open Last Dino Editor, must have zlib1.dll, and a folder called files with nationalities.txt inside.
-Open the folder where you extracted.
-Change what you want(don´t forget push apply changes)
-Save and exit.
-Repack dt10.cpk or make a custom one as you prefer (If you don´t Know this look at the forum. I don´t have a tuto and there are different ways.) and replace cpk file.
-If your changes doesn´t appear be sure your edit.bin is not changing at his own.
That´s all. hope this helps.

Version 0.1:

-fixed bugs. thanks to SEI, cece67, starvin ( And welcome back!!!), and all people that told me fails. Thanks to ZLAC for his great tuto about coach values. 80% of work is from him.
-Added export/import names to team by txt file
-Added Coach licensing, editing and transfer, could create one too... but I think need more work.
Thanks to all that share her Knowledge here. If someone have player stats decoded, please share here and i´ll try to add too.
-I´ll try to make a step by step tuto when have more time.
► Mostrar Spoiler

BETA MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE USE IT.

► Mostrar Spoiler