Reglas del Foro:
- Check the Frequently Asked Questions — your question might already be answered there.
- Search the thread to see if your question has already been asked. In most cases, it has already been answered!
- If your question is still not resolved, please ask it by providing as many details as possible: game mode, home/away team, stadium, etc.
- Only Spanish and English are allowed.
- Be generous and help others as you would like to be helped.
Por damian_mlg89 - 24 Sep 2026, 17:30
- 24 Sep 2026, 17:30
#385409
Me he dado cuenta de que no aparecen el número de champions obtenidas en el logo, lo podríais solucionar para la v11? Y podríais arreglar también el problema del crasheo en la liga máster por favor?
- 29 Sep 2026, 11:37
#385410
Hello,
First of all, thank you for this great patch, fantastic work!!! I installed version 10.3 but I have a problem: transfers 26/27 are not up to date, especially in the French league. Is this normal? Do you have a solution? Thank you
First of all, thank you for this great patch, fantastic work!!! I installed version 10.3 but I have a problem: transfers 26/27 are not up to date, especially in the French league. Is this normal? Do you have a solution? Thank you
- Ayer, 06:01
#385412
Does the stadium load automatically for each match, or does it need to be loaded manually?
