VirtuaRED.com

Tu comunidad de Pro Evolution Soccer

In this forum you can find all the versions we will release for VirtuaRED.com Patch 2021, our official patch for PES 2021/PC.
Support in Spanish and English.
Reglas del Foro: Before asking a question:
1. Review the Frequent Asked Questions, probably your question is solved there.
2. Search in the thread if your question has already been asked by someone. In most of the cases it is already answered!
3. If your question is still not solved, then please ask a question providing most details as possible: game mode, local/away team, stadium, etc.
novoo escribió: 23 Mar 2024, 14:31 Hey everyone,

I'm playing a ML with Borussia M'Gladbach any my game stucks with an loading spinner before my quarter final game in DFB Pokal against Bayern Munich. I already installed all fixes from the 1st post, disabled CutScenes and more, but it still won't work.

Any ideas how to fix that?
Similar problem, but only for Tottenham. I think the club does not play a role here, the problem is in the patch
Hello. "If you install the Stadiums v8.3 Update, please follow the read_before_installing.txt file in order to manually delete some folders." The .txt file I mentioned does not exist. Can you please let me know which folders I need to delete before installing Stadiums?
Good evening!

Thanks for the amazing patch! I just have a little problem. Let me explain:

When I launch a match between 2 teams in the same league, the game crashes at the loading screen.

I deactivated in the sider.ini Immersion Mod 2.0, Entrance_fix and Entrance. Is this a known bug?

Should I wait for a fix?

Thanks in advance.
Hi everyone, VirtuaRed 8.3 patch is awesome!! I just have 2 questions I play with Marseille and when I play in league 1 I have no staff or substitutes on the bench or coach in the stadium and when I play in the European Cup it's good??? and my 2nd question is is it possible to change the teams present in ML for the first season because I play with Marseille and they are neither in the Europa nor in the Champions League!!! Thank you in advance for your answers
The patch is really nice and I was having fun like a kid after years of fifa and absolute emptiness... I had a blockage in the market that I solved but now I have a problem that totally destroys my experience... When there is the first match of the Champions League in the master mode, the players disappear from the team management and I find myself with only 2 players on the bench. The problem is that even after the game the other players will never come back. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Paolo gallipoli escribió:The patch is really nice and I was having fun like a kid after years of fifa and absolute emptiness... I had a blockage in the market that I solved but now I have a problem that totally destroys my experience... When there is the first match of the Champions League in the master mode, the players disappear from the team management and I find myself with only 2 players on the bench. The problem is that even after the game the other players will never come back. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Imagen
"Buenos días a todos los miembros del foro. Me gustaría saber cómo poder instalar VirtuaRED en SteamDeck. Si alguien sabe de algún tutorial que me permita poder hacerlo o instalarlo se agradecería, ya sea en texto o en vídeo. Muchas gracias