VirtuaRED.com

Tu comunidad de Pro Evolution Soccer

En este foro el Administrador avisará sobre novedades, cambios o caidas del servicio. También se encuentran las Normas del Foro de LECTURA OBLIGADA.

Moderador: Moderador

Imagen
Imagen
v3.0
PREVIEWS
Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

DOWNLOAD

EDIT file:

MEGA | GOOGLE DRIVE

Patch AIO (Torrent):

MEGA:
PART 01 | PART 02 | PART 03 | PART 04 | PART 05 | PART 06 | PART 07 | PART 08

GOOGLE DRIVE:

Patch AIO (Direct Download):

GOOGLE DRIVE:

Stadiums (Torrent)

MEGA:
PART 01 | PART 02 | PART 03 | PART 04 | PART 05 | PART 06 | PART 07 | PART 08 | PART 09

GOOGLE DRIVE:
PART 01 | PART 02 | PART 03 | PART 04 | PART 05 | PART 06 | PART 07 | PART 08 | PART 09

Stadiums (Direct Download)

MEGA:

Installation:
1- Download the 8 parts of the Patch AIO (via Direct Download or Torrent). Unzip the parts, preferably with WinRAR.
2- Execute VirtuaRED.com Patch 2020 v3.exe installer. Make sure that the proper eFootball PES 2020 folder is selected.
3- [Optional] Download the 9 parts of the Stadiums.
4- [Optional] Unzip the Stadiums (preferably with WinRAR) in your Sider's content folder (normally in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\eFootball PES 2020\content").
5- Download the EDIT file.
6- Unzip the RAR and paste the file EDIT00000000 in the default PES 2020 EDIT folder (normally in "C:\Users\{USER}\Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020\{NUMBER}\save"), replacing the current one.
7- Execute the shortcut VirtuaRED.com Patch 2020 v3 created in your desktop. It will run the game + sider.
8- Enjoy!
9- Has Steam installed Konami's DLC 5.0? Apply this fix

Important notes:
- You can share this patch, but please respect the original links.
- Any problem with the patch? Check first the Official FAQ, if you still don't solve your issue please ask in the Patch's Official Thread, we will try to help you as soon as possible.

CONTENT

Database:
- Compatible with Konami's DLC 4.0.
- Last Live Update applied: 13/2/2020.
- All teams and national teams of the game are licensed and have the original name.
- All the competitions of the game have the original name.
- Added the entire Bundesliga, J. League.
- New teams: Red Bull Salzburg, Crvena Zvezda, LASK Linz, APOEL FC, Esperance de Tunis.
- Fake players in National Team with real Id and name: Uruguay, Ecuador.

Faces:
- The best collection of faces you will never find. This patch includes a total of 1366 faces. Added also new tattoos and hairs, all of them in the best quality and 100% tested in-game.
- Included a total of 4109 mini faces.

Kits:
- Include kits for all teams in Premier League, SkyBet Championship, LaLiga Santander, LaLiga SmartBank, Bundesliga.
- Include kits for all the national National Teams supported in the game.
- Include kits for European Classics, World Classics.
- New FIFA original referee kits replacing the fake ones.
- [Sider] Added the Hawke's Referee kit server that includes the official referee kits for a total of 38 competitions.
► Mostrar Spoiler

Balls, boots, and gloves:
- Used the Tisera09's Boot Pack v11, which is the best boot pack that we can find nowadays. It includes a superset of the most 100 recent boots.
- Used the Tisera09's Glove Pack v1, which includes a set of the 30 most recent goalkeeper gloves.
- [Sider] Added the Hawke's ball server v4, which includes a total of 166 balls. It includes the official balls of the most important competitions around the world in very high quality, linked to the correct competitions.

Graphics:
- All the non-licensed teams and competitions logos have been replaced by the original ones. All the logos are in high quality.
- Buttons and gamepad replaced by the PlayStation 4 ones (compatible with 4K screens).
- Includes MVP boards for: Europe Best Player, South America Best Player, Asia Best Player, World Best Player.
- [Sider] Using the Hawke's menu server v2.5, which improves all the graphics in the game: banners, screens, colors, and competition menus. An amazing look & feel that provides a completely new user experience in the game.
- [Sider] Scoreboard server that includes scoreboards for a total of 33 competitions. The Spanish competitions scoreboards include all the TV logos.
► Mostrar Spoiler
Audio/video:
- Used the Predator002's Chants Pack v5, which includes a high amount of chants.
- Used the Predator002's Anthems Pack v2, which contains a total of 219 national anthems that will be played before the match.

Stadiums:
- Used the Chosefs's Adboard Pack Evo 2020. It includes real adboards for most of the competitions in the game, specific team adboards, global adboards and neutral adboards for the generic stadiums.
- [Sider] Stadium server which includes a total of 278 stadiums, all linked to their respective teams and national teams. Created from editors: 228. Created from Konami: 50.

CREDITS

Special thanks:
- Very thanks to the VRED Team members: Txak, Gnen, Meryoju, Cronos, Zagro, AnArKi_FrOsT, 6ons1, Garythano. Without their help, this patch and its updates wouldn't be possible.
- Eternally grateful to people like Juce, Obocaman, Barcafan, Jenkey1002, Goldorakiller, W!ld@, Ejogc327, Razib_46, Lagun-2 or Smeagol75. Their tools make us easier the edition task.

Database:
- Database completely edited by Txak.

Faces:
- All faces compiled and tested by Garythano. Thanks also to Juaniyo for his cooperation.
- Faces by Lucas, Ahmed el Shenany, Jonathan Facemaker, Emre T, DNB, Prince Hamiz, Volun, Huybuy, Jarray and White Demon, Eric, Tiitoo, Return, Ratatui, Messi pradeep, Fede, Galacton, Shaft, MadMax, Nene, Luis, Ghufran, Bou7a, Sofyan Andri, Galacton, Francisco1507, Andrey93, Konami, Stranger, bebo, K, Dustmcpw, AmirHsn7, KepaRik, Mincho, Octavio, FootballMania,
Viktor S, Maratik182, LR7face, Amey Varangaonkar.
- All mini faces converted, compiled and tested by Gnen, AnArKi_FrOsT.

Kits:
- All kits compiled and tested by Txak.
- Kits by Txak, Angeltorero, CDKitMaker, Aerialedson, Eder Mello 86, Bromley Kits, Alexvegask8, Hawke, Xurgen PES, UCH FutCat KitMaker, EPX76, GSAL1804, Caveras, Elements MAX, Yoko Diaz, Masuta, PTE, imzenox l kevin.
- [Sider] Referee kit server compiled by Hawke.
- [Sider] Referee kits by zlac, MJTS-140914, juce, nesa24, shawminator, Cesc Fabregas, Hawke.

Balls, boots, and gloves:
- Glove pack by Tisera09.
- Boot pack by Tisera09.
- [Sider] Ball server compiled by Hawke.
- [Sider] Balls by Hawke, Shawminator, Vito, Txak, Konami.

Graphics
- Teams, national teams, and competitions logos adapted by Txak. Logos by Peslogos.
- PlayStation 4 gamepad by Sargox.
- MVP Boards by Txak.
- [Sider] Menu server compiled by Hawke.
- [Sider] Menus by Hawke, zlac, --SG--, 1002MB, Shawminator, Superleeds1.
- [Sider] Scoreboard server compiled by Txak.
- [Sider] Scoreboards by Zlac, Txak, eskpist, Unknown32, FuNZoTiK, 1002MB, Lucasvillakapo, Andò12345, lohan258 (Arthur Torres), Hoppus117, JaviRiver, spursfan18, Ahmedromyo, meryoju_, qkhnsmskk, SG, ryudek.

Audio/video:
- Chants pack by Predator002.
- National anthems by Predator002.

Stadiums:
- Adboard pack by Chosefs.
- Adboards by Chosefs, majuh, ctonian, Nabawi, Cesc Fabregas, Hawke, BenjaDiaz, DrDoooMuk.
- [Sider] Stadium server compiled and tested by AnArKi_FrOsT.
- [Sider] Stadiums by Jostike games, gavi83, Arthur Torres (lohan258), AlexFreen, Andò12345, Ttb, El_Rubio_UY, xcdf86, UdeC_el Pro, bmpes.com, Eddduuuhhh, PeZedd, chosefs, LauDRuP, Mateo Cuenca, martinza, DexX, MYMRanger, José Ribeiro Junior, MJTS-140914, omarbonvi.
- [Sider] Stadium turfs by Endo.
- [Sider] Stadium previews by Jachu, AnArKi_FrOsT.
FAQ

[Q] The patch is now working wit the Konam's DLC 5.0.
[A] Click here and apply the fix we have prepared.

[Q] I can't reach the original download links, I don't know how to skip the OUO platform.
[A] Watch this guide, it will help you!

[Q] Sider is not working anymore and I can't see the stadiums/scoreboards/balls/etc.
[A] Please make sure that you start the game by running VirtuaRED.com Patch 2019 v3 o by executing manually sider.exe before PES2020.exe

[Q] The Stadium-Server module is not loaded in Sider.
[A] Check if what this user did fixes your problem: see post

[Q] I have extracted all the files but I don't see the file VirtuaRED.com Patch 2019 v3.exe
[A] Probably your antivirus has blocked this file. Please disable it and try to extract again.

[Q] I can't continue my Master League, the game is closed unexpectedly, what is it happening?
[A] Probably you started the Master League with another patch installed, and that can be the problem. We do not recommend to continue with old stored games (started with another patch/mod) after the patch is installed, it's common to find these type of errors.

[Q] I get an error when extracting the content of the .rar files.
[A] Try to avoid external programs like JDownloader. Please download the files manually using a browser. Also try to download again all the parts, maybe one of them can be corrupted.

[Q] Some leagues and team names are not correct, or the players are fake.
[A] Every time you access to Exhibition mode, you need to disable Live Updates by pressing R3 button. You can avoid to do this every time if you go to your Settings.exe and set 0 as UDP port (Online tab).

[Q] Is the patch compatible with Online mode?
[A] Sorry, but we can ensure that the patch is 100% compatible with Online. If you want to play Online mode without uninstalling VirtuaRED.com Patch 2020, you can switch to the original DpFileList.bin.

[Q] How can I use Sider?
[A] Just run Sider.exe (inside your PES 2020 folder) before running your PES 2020. Then, from the game:
- You can show/hide to the Sider menu by pressing the spacebar.
- Navigate between the different Sider modules by pressing 1.
- Switch between automatic selection and manual selection by pressing 9.
- Press RePag and AvPag to navigate to the different balls/stadiums/scoreboards...etc.

[Q] How to keep the XBOX buttons?
[A] Open DpFileList Generator tool and check all the cpk files except VRED_Gamepad.cpk and VRED_Gamepad_4k.cpk.

[Q] When the game is runnig I get an error "This application failed to start because msvcr110.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.".
[A] Download the Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio Update 4 package and run it. This will restore the msvcr110.dll with the most recent copy provided by Microsoft.

[Q] What are the Bundesliga ID’s?.
[A] Here you have the list:
Código: Seleccionar todo
4124 --- FC AUGSBURG
4125 --- HERTHA BSC
4140 --- 1. FC UNION BERLIN
185 --- SV WERDER BREMEN
126 --- BV BORUSSIA DORTMUND
431 --- FORTUNA DÜSSELDORF
226 --- EINTRACHT FRANKFURT
227 --- SC FREIBURG
4126 --- TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM
4137 --- 1. FC KÖLN
5010 --- RB LEIPZIG
128 --- BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN
436 --- 1. FSV MAINZ 05
225 --- BORUSSIA MÖNCHENGLADBACH
127 --- FC BAYERN MÜNCHEN
4324 --- SC PADERBORN 07
184 --- FC SCHALKE 04
232 --- VFL WOLFSBURG
[Q] What should I do if I have another patch installed?
[A] We always recommend to install this patch over an empty and cleaned PES 2020 game.

[Q] The link is down and I can't download a specific part.
[A] Please contact us by email info@virtuared.com or through the Patch's Official Thread.
Pronto saldrá! :)
Enhorabuena por el curro que os pegáis, sois los mejores con diferencia.

Siempre uso vuestro parche y es el más ansiado por llegar, sin embargo en ésta ocasión, no me salen los nombres correctos de los entrenadores, ni nombres de estadios...aunque el resto del parche está todo bien (caras y los cánticos de lujo sobre todo). ¿Soy yo o le pasa a alguien más?

Salu2
topopatillas escribió:Muchas gracias un año mas por vuestro trabajo.
Sois los putos amos.
Un abrazo.
¡Gracias amigo!
PoTTe escribió:Enhorabuena por el curro que os pegáis, sois los mejores con diferencia.

Siempre uso vuestro parche y es el más ansiado por llegar, sin embargo en ésta ocasión, no me salen los nombres correctos de los entrenadores, ni nombres de estadios...aunque el resto del parche está todo bien (caras y los cánticos de lujo sobre todo). ¿Soy yo o le pasa a alguien más?

Salu2
Hola PoTTe, ten en cuenta que esta es la primera versión del parche, y que ha salido apenas pasado un mes de su lanzamiento. Habrá más versiones y más completas :) .
Hola!, primero de todo agradecer vuestro trabajo, ya que me descargo vuestro parche cada año.
Al grano, tengo un problema al ejecutar el VirtuaRED.com Patch 2020 v1, y es que me pasa directo a instalar sin dejarme escoger carpeta de instalación, creandome por defecto la instalación en pes2019 :eek: .
Alguien le ha pasado lo mismo o sabe alguna solución?
Gracias de antemano!