VirtuaRED.com

Tu comunidad de Pro Evolution Soccer

Todo lo relativo a la edición PES 2017 para todas las plataformas.

Moderador: Moderadores

Imagen

Imagen

v6.0
PREVIEWS
Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

CONTENT
  • Updated squads for all National teams qualified to FIFA World Cup 2018.
  • Updated player stats to PES 2018 for all National teams qualified to FIFA World Cup 2018.
  • Updated player stats to PES 2018 for Premier League, Eredivisie.
  • Liga Bancomer MX replacing MLS. MLS teams moved to Other Latin America Teams.
  • Updated Brasileirao Serie A with promoted teams: Paraná Clube and Ceará SC. Relegated teams moved to Other Latin America Teams.
  • Updated Campeonato National Scotiabank with promoted teams: CD Unión La Calera and CDP Curicó Unido. Relegated teams moved to Other Latin America Teams.
  • Added Indonesia national team.
  • Added 467 new faces. Added a referee face.
  • Added tatoos for 28 players.
  • Added 2590 new mini faces.
  • New bootpack updated to June 2018.
  • Assigned boots to more than 1500 players.
  • New "Press any button" screen.
  • New balls added to the ballpack: UEFA Champions League Finale 17, UEFA Champions League Finale Powerorange 17, UEFA Champions League Finale Kyiv 2018, UEFA Europa League 17/18, UEFA SuperCup 2017, Nike Ordem V LaLiga 17/18, Nike Ordem V Hi-Vis LaLiga 17/18, Nike Ordem V Serie A 17/18, Nike Ordem V Hi-Vis Serie A 17/18, Nike Ordem V Premier League 17/18, Nike Ordem V Hi-Vis Premier League 17/18, Adidas Torfabrik 17/18, Adidas Telstar 18 FIFA World Cup 2018.
  • Kits for all National teams qualified to FIFA World Cup 2018.
  • Fixed kits for more than 75 teams that were broken on v5. Added kits for all the added teams (Indonesia, Creará SC, Paraná Clube, CD Unión La Calera, CDP Curicó Unido).
  • Changed kits for FC Barcelona Legends.
  • [EXTRAS] Original PES 2018 narrators replacing the PES 2017 ones.
DOWNLOAD

VirtuaRED.com Patch 2017 v6.0 AIO:

Torrent:
PART 01 | PART 02 | PART 03 | PART 04 | PART 05

Direct Download:
PART 01 | PART 02 | PART 03 | PART 04 | PART 05
PART 06 | PART 07 | PART 08 | PART 09 | PART 10
PART 11 | PART 12 | PART 13 | PART 14 | PART 15
PART 16 | PART 17 | PART 18 | PART 19 | PART 20
PART 21 | PART 22 | PART 23 | PART 24 | PART 25
PART 26 | PART 27 | PART 28 | PART 29 | PART 30
PART 31 | PART 32 | PART 33

Extras
Included: PES 2018 intros and PES 2018 narrators for Chile, Mexico, Spain.
GOOGLE DRIVE

Installation:
1- Download the 5 parts (in case of Torrent) or the 33 parts (in case of Direct Download).
2- Unzip the parts, preferably with WinRAR.
3- Execute VirtuaRED.com Patch 2017 v6.exe installer. Be sure that you select the proper PES 2017 download folder.
4- (OPTIONAL) Download the Extras and execute the installer. Be sure that you select the proper PES 2017 download folder.
5- Enjoy!

Some notes:
- Previous versions are not needed to install the v6.0 patch. It's AIO (All In One).
- We recommend to install this patch over an empty and cleaned Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 game.
- It is important to disable the live updates, if not, the EDIT file would be overwritten.
- In order to avoid problems unzipping, don't use programs like MegaDownloader. Use the standard way to download. If you still have problems with some parts, try to download them using Mozilla/Internet Explorer.
- If you have problems being redirected from ouo.io to Google Drive mirror, check this tutorial.

Any problem with the patch? Check our OFFICIAL FAQ.

* If you detect any link down, let us know contacting by email: info@virtuared.com.
* You can share this patch, but please respect the original links.
* All v6.0 credits have been updated on main post's CREDITS section.
Hi Thanks for the update.. i'm using this patch from V5.. one of the complete patch on the net.. instead of no Galatasaray.. ^^ but i have some problem with mini face.. why a lot of player has no miniface? or it because i'm using CPY version with 1.04.01 edited exe?

thanks
nejat escribió:hi
this patch need edit file!
where is it!?
Once you install the patch, you can find the EDIT file on location "C:\Users\FranciscoJavier\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\save".
Lwelben escribió:Hay un problema con los extras de voces, están descoordinados, a veces marcas gol y ellos siguen hablando, luego vas jugando el partido y salta gooool que golazo es un hat trick, los sonidos de pes 2018 están descoordinados
De acuerdo, pues muchas gracias por avisar. Lo eliminaremos de los extras.
a120d escribió:Hi Thanks for the update.. i'm using this patch from V5.. one of the complete patch on the net.. instead of no Galatasaray.. ^^ but i have some problem with mini face.. why a lot of player has no miniface? or it because i'm using CPY version with 1.04.01 edited exe?

thanks
Yes, I believe that it's because you're using CPY.
FranJavi escribió:
where is it!?
Once you install the patch, you can find the EDIT file on location "C:\Users\FranciscoJavier\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\save".
Lwelben escribió:Hay un problema con los extras de voces, están descoordinados, a veces marcas gol y ellos siguen hablando, luego vas jugando el partido y salta gooool que golazo es un hat trick, los sonidos de pes 2018 están descoordinados
a120d escribió:Hi Thanks for the update.. i'm using this patch from V5.. one of the complete patch on the net.. instead of no Galatasaray.. ^^ but i have some problem with mini face.. why a lot of player has no miniface? or it because i'm using CPY version with 1.04.01 edited exe?

thanks

Hi.. thanks for the info.. if not bothered you... can you upload the Option File(edit.bin) only ??? my edit.bin always had some error.. already install/uninstall the patch for a serverel time..
a120d escribió:
FranJavi escribió:
where is it!?

thanks

Hi.. thanks for the info.. if not bothered you... can you upload the Option File(edit.bin) only ??? my edit.bin always had some error.. already install/uninstall the patch for a serverel time..
Here you have: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1txQsO ... DUg2m5uYgA