VirtuaRED.com

Tu comunidad de Pro Evolution Soccer

Todo lo relativo a la edición PES 6 para todas las plataformas.

Moderador: Moderadores

Por Rechi
Hello Guys,

THX @ Red-Nise for the spezial online db for the ISS Patch. Now we uploaded the 0-Text again with the new online db and the exe with the name fixes for online gaming. So you can now play online with the ISS Patch per Goalserver.

Please download the 0 Text and the Exe again and replace the old files with this
Por Rechi
Helloy guys

We updates something.

Please download again the

G-Sound
Exe
OF

We updated some Chants and now all Teams have their own slots and Chants. We updated die Optionfile, too. We fixed some bugs and stats.
Por FranJavi
Rechi escribió:Helloy guys

We updates something.

Please download again the

G-Sound
Exe
OF

We updated some Chants and now all Teams have their own slots and Chants. We updated die Optionfile, too. We fixed some bugs and stats.
Thanks friend!!
Por dalesamo
Gracias, esta muy bueno.

:retard: Pero necesito una ayuda,me salen los marcadores en blanco, no me los muestra, que sera? :eek:
Por rahxen
Hello guys, seems great this patch :D But I have a question:

Which are the basic files that I must download to play this patch? I don't want like hundreds of stadiums and stuff like that... only the team kits, faces, names, updated teams and no more :D Thanks.

Y ahora en español:

Cuales son los archivos básicos que debo descargar para jugar con el parche? No quiero todos esos estadios, tan solo los kits, caras, nombrs y equipos actualizados. Gracias
Por FranJavi
rahxen escribió:Hello guys, seems great this patch :D But I have a question:

Which are the basic files that I must download to play this patch? I don't want like hundreds of stadiums and stuff like that... only the team kits, faces, names, updated teams and no more :D Thanks.

Y ahora en español:

Cuales son los archivos básicos que debo descargar para jugar con el parche? No quiero todos esos estadios, tan solo los kits, caras, nombrs y equipos actualizados. Gracias
Entonces bájate todo menos los estadios para el stadiumserver.