VirtuaRED.com

Tu comunidad de Pro Evolution Soccer

In this forum you can find all the versions we will release for VirtuaRED.com Patch 2021, our official patch for PES 2021/PC.
Support in Spanish and English.
Reglas del Foro: Before asking a question:
1. Review the Frequent Asked Questions, probably your question is solved there.
2. Search in the thread if your question has already been asked by someone. In most of the cases it is already answered!
3. If your question is still not solved, then please ask a question providing most details as possible: game mode, local/away team, stadium, etc.
Allezlesbleus11 escribió: 26 Nov 2021, 02:02 Hi, :)
Is it possible to integrate into the V3 and V4 VIRTUARED PATCH this no regen mod ?
Durandil did a great job but unfortunately it isn't compatible with VIRTUARED MOD.

Mod link: https://www.pes-patch.com/pes-2021-no-r ... andil-pes/
Thank you

Imagen

As much as i know, the mod you are referring to (No Regen Mod by Durandil) is compatible with VirtuaRED.

I personally don't use it; but there are several users who are using it...

Here's an example: https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... ostcount=8

Did you install it well?
neorul escribió: 26 Nov 2021, 16:06
Allezlesbleus11 escribió: 26 Nov 2021, 02:02 Hi, :)
Is it possible to integrate into the V3 and V4 VIRTUARED PATCH this no regen mod ?
Durandil did a great job but unfortunately it isn't compatible with VIRTUARED MOD.

Mod link: https://www.pes-patch.com/pes-2021-no-r ... andil-pes/
Thank you

Imagen
it make some bugs on the game
Exactly! Like cutscenes / immersion mod. And also, in some cases, the entrances mod. But, strangely, not to everyone...
.I played Seria A League with Roma and in the first season everything was fine, then in the second season no Seria A fixture is there, I directly play UEFA Champions League after International Champions Cup, and I still tried to play all the UEFA Champions League games to see what happens next season, when I reached the Quarter Finals of the UEFA Champions League, the game ultimately crashed. Did you know how to solve that problem,thank you :) :)
In addition to updates to current trains and commands, what will be new in version 4? New leagues (MLS?). Calendar year to league master from 2021? Stadium updates? New stadiums?

Recently published a Dream patch. An interesting competitor, but they have few faces and weak detailing of the Russian Premier League. You have an additional respect for the detailed study of all the championships. You guys have the best patch, but you really don't have enough MLS. Because there is an interesting atmosphere in the stadiums and interesting players, this league is needed as an additional league in the Master League. Add it and it'll be the perfect patch.

I am well versed in converting ftex- > dds- > ftex graphics and there are some details that due to the fact that the Russian language does not know everything well, I have corrected them (since this is my native language). Can I drop the corrected files? Minor errors in words in boards and banners
_popovic_ escribió: 30 Nov 2021, 23:29 .I played Seria A League with Roma and in the first season everything was fine, then in the second season no Seria A fixture is there, I directly play UEFA Champions League after International Champions Cup, and I still tried to play all the UEFA Champions League games to see what happens next season, when I reached the Quarter Finals of the UEFA Champions League, the game ultimately crashed. Did you know how to solve that problem,thank you :) :)
Lite+bypass or CPY crack?
neorul escribió: 02 Dic 2021, 00:48
_popovic_ escribió: 30 Nov 2021, 23:29 .I played Seria A League with Roma and in the first season everything was fine, then in the second season no Seria A fixture is there, I directly play UEFA Champions League after International Champions Cup, and I still tried to play all the UEFA Champions League games to see what happens next season, when I reached the Quarter Finals of the UEFA Champions League, the game ultimately crashed. Did you know how to solve that problem,thank you :) :)
It's a CPY crack.
_popovic_ escribió: 02 Dic 2021, 01:36
It's a CPY crack.
that's the problem, the patch works 100% with original game only
neorul escribió: 02 Dic 2021, 05:34
_popovic_ escribió: 02 Dic 2021, 01:36
It's a CPY crack.
that's the problem, the patch works 100% with original game only
Oke,thank you for help anyway