VirtuaRED.com

Tu comunidad de Pro Evolution Soccer

Todo lo relativo a la edición PES 2015 para todas las plataformas.

Moderador: Moderadores

DINO EDITOR 2015

Imagen

[spoiler]Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen[/spoiler]

Here we go again .... It's my last attempt to make this a fun hobby and not an add-burn work and daily routine. Back with conditions. The first is my inbox is full and will continue to be, everything you do is and will be seen and read by all ..... I do not want private,I will not go on the competition to be the best or having secrets about how things works on game. Really an annoying and stupid way i´d seen many times.

The other condition is I´ll do all my best but can not guarantee that finishes anything and I will not respond to messages demanding or rushed.
What can we progress will depend largely on what you found and tell me because I have few free time to find values. If someone discovers explain it here and try to add it. Thank You.

That's all.

Dino editor is a tool to modify the database of the game. You need to open the pesdb directory.

It is a beta version so do not guarantee its smooth functioning 100%. Always make copies and if something does not work, leave feedback here.

Thanks to my tester support and encouraging me when I was sick of it. El venezolano de silicon Valley And el grande del rock Carlu

I don´t Know if Mr Starvin is yet around here. If so... How are you Friend?, Hope all fine with family and you had a Chrithmas like past year with so much alcohol!!! lol. Could I add to Credits as always m8?

DINOTOOL

A tool to manage pesdb folder, files that could be managed.
-Player.bin
-PlayerAssignment.bin
-Team.bin
-CompetitionRegulation.bin(Only for read competitions)
-CompetitionEntry.bin
-Coach.bin
-country.bin
-Stadium.bin

All this files Must be present on folder.

What could be done?

-Manage competiton, leagues, cup, supercup etc etc., add or delete teams.

-Manage Teams. Add teams (clone an Existing one) Rename, tranfer players, Change Name, zone, Short name, stadium, coach etc etc.

-Manage Players. Change names, tranfers, dorsal, Id, Nationality etc etc. And Add players too.

Don´t forget to push apply Changes and finally Save Changes.
Always make a backup of your files (and if you use option file you must delete or create a new one after edit to see changes).

DINO EDITOR 2015 beta 0.1

[hr]

Fixed Country or Nationality by Zlac.
Now could change non playable League by Zlac.
List of Nationality by Zlac/Goldorakiller.
Shows Nationality in text, and could pick by selecting on table.

Shows cocach Licensed byte but now trying to fix that, could not change value.
Will try to add other numbers (asfrica, asia etc.)
By the way you could rename without number (example player4.bin to player.bin all needed files and tool will work, but try to add a selector(it´s harder thann looks because many changes on code.)

All Known Values are welcome I need a 16 byte value just behind stadium.

DINO EDITOR 2015 beta 0.2

[hr]

Added the abilitty to select other bin files Player1,coach1 etc....
Ps3 Support.
Added positions to heromaximo test.
Stell searching for coach way. I think i´m near... in coach tab could see how is it.

DINO EDITOR 2015 beta 0.3