VirtuaRED.com

Tu comunidad de Pro Evolution Soccer

Todo lo relativo a la edición PES 2018 para todas las plataformas.

Moderador: Moderadores

PES 2018 3D KIT STUDIO [BLENDER]
BY SIMONETOS THE GREEK

PES 2018 3D Kit Studio is a must-have tool for all PES kit makers. Using this tool you can view your kits worn on PES 2018 new 3D model. For more information and download links please visit my web page down below.

1. "PES 2018 3D Kit Studio" is a ".max" file so you should have "3D Studio Max 2017" installed.
2. Use one of links below to download the zipped file.
3. Unzip files into desired location on your computer.
4. Open "PES 2018 3D KIT STUDIO.max" file.
5. Click on "plus" sign at the top left of 3DS Max viewport.
6. Select "Configure Viewports" from dropped menu.
7. At "Display Performance" tab, change "Pixels" of "Texture Maps" to 2048 and click "OK".
8. Go to "Main Toolbar" and click on "Layer Explorer" icon.
9. Then go to "Layer Explorer" window and click on "Sort By Layer" icon.
10. To change kit’s texture, just paste your kit ".png" file into "SOURCE" folder. Your ".png" file should have the name "Kit" to work properly.
11. Have fun!!!

Link to his blog:https://pes-2018-3d-kit-studio.blogspot.com.es/

DOWNLOAD

Mega | Mediafire | Gavitex | Google Drive

LAST UPDATE: 28/10/2017

Imagen

Última edición por Pujii el 06 Nov 2017, 22:45, editado 6 veces en total.
Simonetos The Greek escribió:
Pujii escribió:...
I really appreciate that you promote my work but I think it would be fair enough if you also put a link to my homepage!!! By the way, you have add wrong image to your post. This image is for 3D Studio Max version, not for Blender!!! :)

Thank you!!!
Hi Simonetos!
We would appreciate if you can create the thread by yourself - then, if in the future there is a new version, you can directly update your thread. Is it possible?
We feel very happy (and we prefer) when the tools/patches/faces/kits... are posted by the original owners ;)

Thanks in advance, and sorry for inconveniences :).
FranJavi escribió:Hi Simonetos!
We would appreciate if you can create the thread by yourself - then, if in the future there is a new version, you can directly update your thread. Is it possible?
We feel very happy (and we prefer) when the tools/patches/faces/kits... are posted by the original owners ;)

Hello FranJavi!!! First of all thank you for your fast answer :) Yes, of course it is possible to create a new thread for my tool!!! If there is no problem with you... :)
Simonetos The Greek escribió:
FranJavi escribió:Hi Simonetos!

Hello FranJavi!!! First of all thank you for your fast answer :) Yes, of course it is possible to create a new thread for my tool!!! If there is no problem with you... :)
Thanks a lot, friend!!

@Pujii, I'm going to close this thread and leave the one created by the author :). Thanks anyway!!