VirtuaRED.com

Tu comunidad de Pro Evolution Soccer

Todo lo relativo a la edición PES 2009 para todas las plataformas.

Moderador: Moderadores

Por Txak
MFH escribió:Hi, everybody. :)

This is the convertion of Old Trafford from PES2008 but I improve it by adding the shadow on tribune and remove old non-rotating adboards.

I replace the bin files over the training ground to test this 2009 version.
So, there is not the crowd. :D

[ Imagen ]

The shadow on tribune make my stadium look more realistic than PES2008 version. But something wrong is the sun light (maybe ??) reflex on the field that is too bright. :BLINK:
This may be a problem while we play in Become a legend mode which we play with the vertical angle camera.

[ Imagen ]

I think, this stadium (and another stadiums from next generation stadium makers) is more realistic seat than the default KONAMI stadium because, you can see each seat in every position (not full crowds stadium) while play the game and I test it without slow motion or crashing. But KONAMI stadium will be look like plate seat and stair if you watch it from far position. :THINK:

[ Imagen ]

Another bug is the position of reserve player. :CURSE:
PES2008 reserve benchs were placed nearly the adboard, but in PES2009 they are moved back out from the line. So, I don't want to change my 3D model because it may take much time to fix it and I want to start new project as soon as possible.
If you don't mind and play in my stadium without looking along the down tribune. [ Imagen ]

[ Imagen ]

I will try to make the shadow and light effect for night version within 2 days if no problem again. :PRAY:

Fixed crowds v.2 update on 20 December 2008

[ Imagen ]
[ Imagen ]

Mirror

http://www.uploadd.com/download.aspx?pku=2EDB81D64BFZ9MK24K62T4WO9KUZ8Q

More pictures on page 2
Última edición por Txak el 20 Dic 2008, 19:30, editado 1 vez en total.
Por KaNaRiO
esta genial ala bajandolo gracias Txak :good:
Por rafetha
Lo e probado y tiene algunos Fallos pero no repercute para nada en el juego esta GENIAL! ;)
Por audi2000
relo1403 escribió:Se ve muy bien, una consulta este estadio se agrega a los 19 por defecto o reemplaza alguno de estos??

Saludos.
el estadio se reemplaza por uno de los 19 estadios ,)

Muy bueno el estadio del Man Utd
Por relo1403
aya gracias, mmm, bueno q estadio reemplaza xD, en realidad no encuentro el estadio, todos los arhcivos se copian en cv09??

Saludos.
Última edición por relo1403 el 13 Dic 2008, 04:38, editado 1 vez en total.